Posted by Liz on Monday, January 25, 2010 at 6:29pm.
I need to check my answers!!
Which of these is not in the family
c. infrared radiation (answer)
d. radio waves
When an electric charge is shaken to and fro in quick succession, the vibrating charge emits
a. infrasonic sound
b. Ultrasonic sound
c. an electromagnetic wave (answer)
d. gamma radiation
If you dip your finger repeatedly onto the surface of still water, you produce waves. The more frequently you dip your finger, the
a. lower the wave frequency and the longer the wavelength
b. higher the wave frequency and the shorter the wavelength (answer)
c. both of the above
Low-pitched sounds have
a. low frequencies
b. long periods
c. both (answer)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Science - I need to check my answers!! Which of these is not in the family a. ...
- Science-Plz Help (I have a Test) - I need to check my answers!! Which of these ...
- Science Sorry I just need help one more time! - Ok I am doing a project in ...
- IPC - The peak intensity of radiation from Star Beta is 350 nm. In what spectral...
- chemistry - The oscillation of electrons in an antenna is an example of which ...
- Science - I needed help with this question. Iím not sure I got it quite right. ...
- science please help - Sources and uses for the following: Radio waves Microwaves...
- Chemistry - The oscillation of electrons in an antenna is an example of which ...
- Physical Science - I need help with a few of these questions: 1.Which of the ...
- Energy Science - ___ can convert sound waves to an electrical signal that can be...