Posted by Daniel on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 7:19pm.
How do you factor this expression?
Math, not "9th grade" - Writeacher, Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 7:26pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
9th grade - bobpursley, Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 8:39pm
You can factor 5 out of both terms
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x©ø-6x©÷-10x as 2x(14x©ø-3x©÷-5x) . ...
- algbera - if possibly completely factor the factor the expression(if the ...
- math,factoring,help - Can someone please show me step by step how to do these. I...
- 9th grade algebra (factoring with quadratic) - Can you check the following ...
- 9th grade - Factor y2 + 10z - 10y - yz.
- Math - Rewrite the expression using the Distributive Property. 5(2x-8) a. -30x b...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- math - factor the following expression completely 75x^4+35x^3-10x^2
- 9th grade - Simplify the expression. 3 [ (15 - 3)^2 / 4] a. 36 b. 108 c. 18 d. 9
- 9th grade - s8impliy this exponential expression): -2 7 -8 ) 6 -9)8 (7) * (x...