Posted by julia on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 6:38pm.
how do I solve : 1/2 + 2/x =3/4.
thanks for helping!
math - Judy, Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 7:15pm
math - julia, Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 7:27pm
sorry i don't get
can u explain more clearly pls.
math - PsyDAG, Monday, January 25, 2010 at 12:07pm
1/2 + 2/x =3/4
Multiply both sides by x.
1/2 x + 2 = 3/4 x
Subtract 1/2 x from both sides.
2 = 1/4 x
Multiply both sides by 4.
x = 8
I hope this helps.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - I am helping my child with this. Can you show me how to Solve word ...
- math - solve the following equation for x x-1/x+5=x-4/x+3. the solution is ?. ...
- math and litetature - Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for helping us...
- Math - I'm helping my daughter with Algebra homework and I've forgotten how to ...
- math - im helping my brother with his homework but i completely forgot how to do...
- Math - can someone please tell me how to solve problems like this>>>>...
- English - Underline each verb phrase. Write the main and helping verbs on the ...
- Math - A boy is mowing a rectangular lawn 40ft long and 30ft wide. He has cut ...
- Physics - How much heat is required to convert 175 g of ice at -2°C to water at ...
- English - When an adverb modifies a verb with a helping verb, the adverb should ...