Posted by KHALLED on Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 5:33am.
THE LETTERS A TO K REPRESENTS A DIGIT. WHAT DIGIT DOES EACH LETTER REPRESENT? THERE IS MORE THAN ONE POSSIBLE ANSWER.
A) A A A A
+ B B B B
C C C C
A=? B=? C=?
B) D D D
+ E E E
F F F G
D=? E=? F=? G=?
C) H H H
+ I I I
J H H K
H=? I=? J=? K=?
- math - PsyDAG, Sunday, January 24, 2010 at 9:50am
The way you present your problem is confusing to me.
First, do not use all capitals. It is harder to read and is perceived as SHOUTING online.
Second, your math notation is unclear. Do you mean:
A^4 + B^4 * C^4 ?
AAAA + BBBB * CCCC?
(* = times, A^4 = A to the fourth power)
It would help if you reposted in clearer terms.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - There are eight different two-digit numbers: AD, BA, BG, CE, DB, DH, EF ...
- MATH - Find the digits that represent the letters E, F, G, and H to satisfy the ...
- Camansi National High School - Math In a 3 digit number the hundreds digit is ...
- math - use the clues to find the 7th digit mystery number. * Its is between 1 ...
- 5th grade math - How do you do letter equations? "Each letter in the equation ...
- math - Who am I? I am a 4-digit number wih no two digits the same. My ones ...
- Math - My thousand digit is an even number which is two more than my hundreds ...
- math - Each time the same letter appears it represents the same digit.Different ...
- Math - My tens digit is the lowest even number. My hundreds digit is six more ...
- math - it is between 1 and 2 million.the first three digits are the same.the ...