Posted by kim on Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:18pm.
give the statement in each sequence of statements:
a.1/0.5=2 2/0.5=4 3/0.5=6
4/0.5=8 5/0.5=10 6/0.5=12?
b.5x4=20 5x14=70 5x4=120
5x34=170 5x44=220 5x54=270?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Please help me I'm stuck on this one: (5x4)-2=12+ I'll try (5x4) 20-2=12...
- math - explain it: which is a true statement , 5x4+1=25 or 3+7x2=17? explain ...
- math - 5x4 3/4
- MATH - 5X4/2-4EXPONET OF 2
- math - division question for 5x4=20
- Math - 5x6=5x4+5xb
- Math - Simplify 2 +(5x4+3). I believe the answer is 25
- math - Please explain how to do this problem: 5(9-3)+5x4-6=
- maths - If 5x4-14x³+18x²+40x+16=(x²-4x+8)(ax²+bc+c) find a,b and c and hence ...
- 3 Math - If you know That 4 x5= 20, how can you use the commutative property to...