Posted by Amna on Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:03pm.
hello, how do i delete all the questions i published on jiskha
Urgenttt - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:06pm
You can't. Only a few of us regular tutors can delete posts.
Urgenttt - Amna, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:07pm
is there any possibility that i can talk to you privately?
Urgenttt - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:10pm
No, I'm sorry, but that's not possible.
This may be a good lesson for you. Do not put anything on the internet that you don't want everyone to see -- now and in the future.
Urgenttt - Amna, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:11pm
I really need your help :(
Urgenttt - Amna, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:28pm
Ms. Sue, can i pleaseeee ask for one favour?
I just need to talk to u privately, im sure its possible. I really need ur help. Please????
Urgenttt - Writeacher, Friday, January 22, 2010 at 12:50pm
There are no other posts besides this thread posted by you -- unless you posted with a different screen name.
If you posted with a different screen name, let us know, but without that information, nothing can be done.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- jiskha review - Hello my name is am i am making a review on this site. Jiskha is...
- ?????? - are new people her during the summer?for ppl who need help with summer ...
- important to any teacher - please any jiskha teacher that be online you please ...
- I have some questions - Hello, My name is Chandra Mukhi. I am a girl. I am new ...
- Ms.Sue - Can you delete all my questions i have ever asked on here i want to ...
- To Sally -- Floral Design - Please do not post test questions on Jiskha. Your ...
- To Annie: Re: Penn Foster - I deleted the post in which you posted the answers (...
- Stats for Psychology - Not sure how to rewrite this question: ht tp://img221. ...
- Jiskha - I typed several questions and answers regarding the subject of ...
- URGENTTT!! - I need to use the scalar triple product. but i don't have any ...