Posted by tre on Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 9:28pm.
6 eggs in 7 days
- unit rate - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 9:32pm
Did the hen take a day off?
12 eggs in 14 days
18 eggs in 21 days
I doubt if you want the average of 6/7 of an egg per day.
- unit rate - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 9:31pm
12 eggs in 14 days = 1.16667 convert it to 17 because you have to round...and 1.16 is rounded to 17...6 is higher than 5 so you can bring it up. So your answer is 17.
18 eggs in 21 days = 1.16667 is the same to answer number 1. Convert it to 17 and that is your answer!
- unit rate - Michael Fallavollita, Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 6:55pm
- unit rate - michelle, Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 4:28pm
how didi u do it
- unit rate - Rowaida , Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 9:04pm
6 eggs in 7 days I don't understand this
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Unit rate 6 eggs in 7 days?
- math rate - 15 chapters in 5 days - I already know the unit rate is 3 - I have ...
- Math - The number of eggs Meg collected over the week were: Monday=8 eggs, ...
- math/unit rate - please help me find the definition for unit rate. It depends ...
- Math - Which equation describes the relationship between x and y in the table ...
- Math - 14.Henry rides his bike 6 miles every 4 days at that rate how far will he...
- math rate - what would be the unit rate - 15 chapters in 5 days Take 15 chapters...
- science - How do I predict how long will it take for lava to reach the town, ...
- 6th grade math - write each rate as a unit rate. Q: 6 eggs for 3 people
- math - Jim has two hens. Betty the hen lays an egg every 3 days and Ellie the ...