Posted by kate on Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:21pm.
Convert the following from degrees to radians leave your answer in terms of pi
150 degrees and 180 degrees
pre calc - drwls, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:25pm
360 degrees is 2 pi radians
Therefore 180 degrees is pi radians
150 degrees is 5/6 of that.
Multiply degrees by pi/180 to get radians.
pre calc - kate, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:28pm
so 150 degrees is 5 pi/6
and 180 degrees = pi
pre calc - drwls, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:38pm
pre calc - kate, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:42pm
is 270 degreees equal to 3 pi/2
pre calc - drwls, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 7:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the approximate number of radians, to the nearest hundreth, in the ...
- pre-calculus - which of the following is a solution to 3tan^3x=tanx? A.) 60 ...
- math - Express each of the following in terms of another angle between 0 degrees...
- pre-calculus - Which of the following is NOT a solution to cos^2x=3sin^2x? A.) ...
- math - PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS TRIGONOMETRY QUESTION!!? Edit Express each of ...
- 6th grade math - Which expression could you use to find the measure of an angle ...
- pre calculus - find 2 solutions of tan θ=.6524 in both degrees and radians...
- Physics (Calc Based) - I understand how to solve this problem ,however cannot ...
- Math - 4. Find the measure of each interior angle of a regular polygon with 12 ...
- MATH HELP FAST AND I MEAN NOW I NEED THE ANSWER!!! - Which of the following ...