Posted by marc on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:13pm.
what does this mean draw a piece of yarn 3 counters long?
kindergarten math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 9:24pm
I suppose the child has counters of some sort and is supposed to place them end to end and then draw a line the length of the three counters.
kindergarten math - Name, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 7:00pm
kindergarten math - Huh?, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 6:19pm
What's the counters supposed to be?
kindergarten math - areefa, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 5:49pm
what is three counter yarn
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Kindergarten Math - what is counter? My child has to draw a piece of yarn 3 ...
- kindergarten - I need to know what a counter is in order to have my child draw a...
- math - Draw a piece if yarn 3 counters long over a needle
- Math kindergarten - The question in the math kindergarten homework is : Have ...
- math - How many 2/9 inch pieces can be cut from a piece of yarn that is 6 inches...
- maths - IN KINDERGARTEN HOMEWORK IT ASK TO LAY COUNTERS AND FEW NUMBERS ARE ...
- math - use counters to show the same number of animals. Draw the counters?
- kindergarten - HAVE CHILD COUNT THE SEA ANIMALS AND THEN DRAW COUNTERS TO SHOW ...
- Math 8 - help!!! - Kylie needs to cut 6 pieces of yarn that are each 2/3 foot ...
- math - My son is in Kindergarten and I have no idea about the "Counters" in the ...