Posted by Katie on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 6:13pm.
I need to know I good way to do long division. The problem is: It takes 14 oranges to make a small pitcher of juice. Annette has 112 oranges. How many pitchers of juice can she make?
4th grade - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 6:24pm
Divide 112 by 14.
4th grade - SAM, Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 5:53pm
7DIVIDE BY 85
4th grade - jaime, Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 4:45pm
science - Sara, Monday, February 22, 2010 at 5:10pm
UNSCRAMBLE THESE LETTERS ATSETLECTOICNP
4th grade - eric, Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 8:02pm
4th grade - ZarA, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 4:54pm
Unscramble the word ATSETLECTOICNP
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade word problems - if we need 5 oranges to make 3 small glasses of orange...
- 5th grade math word problems - if we need 5 oranges to make 3 small glasses of ...
- math - if we need 5 oranges to make 3 small glasses of orange juice, how many ...
- 4th grade - nick's diner advertise fresh squeezed orange juice every day of the ...
- math - There are 3 pitchers of juice. Each student will be served ^ of the juice...
- math - Four large oranges are squeezed to make six glasses of juice. How much ...
- Math - Alan has 3 1/2 of juice. He filled each pitcher with 1/4 gallon of juice...
- English - Describe the picture using the following expressions. (There are some ...
- Algebra - Write a linear system of equations that can be used to solve these ...
- 4th Grade math - A pitcher contains a liquit mixture of water and lemon juice. ...