Posted by susana on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 8:37pm.
i have a question that say on a cart for each section:
In the first column, write notes to describe how the inventions and trends of the 1920s changed american life. in the second column write the name of a related company or product that contributed to the boom of the 1920s.
my cart is like this
>inventions or trend
2. airplane industry
3. alternating electrical current
4. modern advertising
5. installment plan
>effects of the invention or trend for each one of the (inventions or trend)
>company or product " " " ^ " "
please help i look in the book and nothing
- us.history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 9:02pm
* let people travel farther and faster
You can Google the other inventions and trends to find the other information.
- us.history - sidney, Friday, November 14, 2014 at 3:33pm
allow for faster shipping
No specific company
- us.history - Elena zermeno, Monday, February 16, 2015 at 2:38pm
what effects of the modern advertising
invention or trend?
- us.history - jon, Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 1:18pm
it helps ur poop come out way faster an more arrow dynamic.
- us.history - ballsak steve, Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 11:41am
make anal way better then when she poops in your chest
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S History - what are some events and trends that had an impact on American ...
- english - Before those “Do you own work!” comments come… Let me make it clear ...
- History - Cans someone help me. In 4 or 5 sentences, Explain how life changed ...
- English - I'm writing a term paper for history, and I wondering which is correct...
- History - 1. Why is American participation in the Great War important? 2. What ...
- History exam essay - My history question is: How did issues regarding African ...
- U.S. History - I have to write an essay answering this question, " How were the ...
- us history - How important are Edison's inventions in American life today?
- physics - A 2.4-kg cart is rolling along a frictionless, horizontal track ...
- Physics - A 3.0-kg cart is rolling along a frictionless, horizontal track ...