Posted by MELEA on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 6:08pm.
2/13 divided by 5/26 = Please HELP me. Thanks
- 6th Grade Math - bobpursley, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 6:17pm
Have you learned that division is the same as multiplication by an inverse? Inverse means flipped. 5/6 has in inverse of 6/5
so 2/13 divided by 5/26 is the same as
2/13 * 26/5= 2/1*2/5= 4/5
- 6th Grade Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 6:17pm
Please see my answers to your last two posts.
I'll be glad to check your work.
- 6th Grade Math - Sophie Kindrid, Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 11:33pm
YO MS SUE I COULD BE USIN U IN ENGLISH!!!!! 7th GRADE!! ON THE 30th!!! PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE
- 6th Grade Math - robert, Monday, September 15, 2014 at 10:36am
Answer this Question
- 6th grade Math - 2/13 divided by 5/26 Please help me Thanks a Bunch.
- 6th grade math - What is 4 divided by n is 1/2?
- 6th grade math - what is 5c=2/3 divided by 2/3
- 6th grade math - How did you get c=1/5 when you have 5c=2/3 divided by 2/3?
- 6th grade Math - 2 1/2 divided X = 5 2 1/2 times X = 5
- 5th grade math - Please help with estimate and calculate quotients. I do not ...
- 6th grade math - the sum of twelve divided by twice a number
- 6th Grade Math - This is fractions. Not dividing problems. (Ex: 3/5 is a ...
- Math 6th grade - Does any one know a really good websites for 6th grade math ? I...
- 6th grade - what is 3/10 divided by 13/14