Posted by y912f on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 4:49pm.
Please help me on this question:
33. Wind and water alter the Earth's sufrface by
a. blowing away soil and eroding soft rocks
b. eroding coastlines
c. carving deep gorges
d. all of the above
I read about this a long time ago, so I don't even remember where it is in my book. Please, do help me.
Environmental Sciencee - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 4:51pm
Look up erosion in the index of your book.
Or -- Google erosion.
Environmental Sciencee - y912f, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 5:02pm
is it A?
Environmental Sciencee - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 5:05pm
How do you think the Grand Canyon was formed?
Environmental Sciencee - bobpursley, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 5:35pm
I do remember in FFA a poster of the Grand Canyon, with the caption " This could have been prevented with contour plowing".
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Environmental science - please check this for me: 31. Wind can blow soil away ...
- environmental science - Please help me on this: 1. Wind can blow soil away very ...
- earth science repost!!! - Hi, I was just wondering how an eroding dune and a non...
- BIOLOGY/EARTH SCIENCE - Hi, I was just wondering how an eroding dune and a non-...
- math - a shoreline is eroding at a rate of one third foot per three months. How ...
- history - Continent move by a.water eroding.b. conveyor-like belt of magma ...
- english - Read the paragraph below and complete the cause-and-effect chart. ...
- Environmental Sciencee - 2. The water resources of the Earth are located in a. ...
- science - What occurs in wind erosion? A. Wet soil is transported away. B. Dry ...
- Science pplzzz!! - Which of the following is true about rocks? Rocks are ...