Posted by anthony on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 3:49pm.
How do you convert 3.84% to a fraction?
6th grade - bobpursley, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 3:51pm
What is .0384/100? or multiply by 1000 to get 384/100,000. Now you can reduce that, both are divisible by 2, to start out with.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade Math - How to convert 4.65 into a fraction but in simpilest form while...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- 6th grade - A fraction greater than 1/8 and less than 1/4 is in simplest form ...
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- 6th grade - how do i compare a fraction
- 6th grade - write 50% in a fraction
- 6th grade - i am a fraction between 1/8 and 1/4. the sum of my digits is 10
- 6th grade - Name a fraction that is less than 2/3 but greater than 1/2.
- 6th grade - How do you turn a fraction into a decimal?