Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 1:05pm.
[from the Odyssey]
3. Which of the following of Odysseus's actions is MOST characteristic of an epic hero?
a. he and his men plunder Cicones and enslave its women
b. he tells Polyphemus that his name is "Nohbdy"
c. He taunts Polyphemus after escaping from the Cyclops's cave.
d. He allows Circe to persuade him to stay with her
5. All of the following are themes of The Odyssey except
a. loyalty to family and friends
b. the cost of ambition
c. overcoming obstacles
d. the relationship between humans and gods
8. The climax of chapter 6 in Animal Farm occurs when
a. Snowball's footprints are discovered near the windmill
b. the pigs move into the farmhouse
c. the harvest is taken in
d. the windmill falls down
10. The animal who shows the clearest understanding of how things have gone wrong in Animal Farm is
b. the cat
I'm stuck between A and C
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.In The Odyssey, what prophecy of Teiresias and Circe does Odysseus ...
- English - 1. In The Odyssey, what prophecy of Teiresias and Circe does Odysseus ...
- The book, the Odyssey - What is the place of honor and self-esteem in the ...
- English- Anyone who has read The Odyssey - What is the effect of the epic simile...
- English - In Homer Odyssey - According to Odysseus what is the cause of the ...
- Literature. The Odyssy - What are 3 reasons Odysseus was an epic hero?
- english - 1. What does the Odyssey give greater weight? Cite folklore motifs to ...
- Literature - Write an essay explaining how epics reveal a civiliazation’s ...
- Language Arts - The Odyssey - Please Check Answers - Please help me with the ...
- language arts - Read the following passage from the Odyssey: “There’s our sign! ...