Posted by makeeda on Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 11:41am.
a circle has a circumference of 110.6mm
find diameter to the nearest tenth
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 11:58am
C = pi * d
math - makeeda, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 6:01pm
so it c
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 6:40pm
You already know c which is the circumference.
To find the diameter, use this formula:
d = C / pi
math - makeeda, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 7:33pm
what do you mean i don't get it
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 7:37pm
diameter = 110.6 / 3.14
d = ?
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 16, 2010 at 8:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - find the resistance of a nichrome wire of length 2.2m& diameter 2mm.
- physics,electrostatics - A 40uf parallel plate capacitor is charged to 12v. The ...
- Physics - What hanging mass will stretch a 1.9-m-long, 0.54mm - diameter steel ...
- math - height of a stack of 30 sheets of paper A 2mm B 2m
- math - Find the weight of led pipe is 3.5 m long if the external diameter of ...
- physics - What is the resistance of a 7.4-m length of copper wire 1.2mm in ...
- Math - I need to find volume of a compact disc with radius of 60mm, diameter of...
- algebra - convert 4mm x 10cm x 2mm in to feet and inches
- geography - an average of 760m, 96.2mm wide angled, height of 3 600m. what the ...
- physics - How long does it take light to travel through a 3.2mm -thick piece of ...