Posted by makeeda on Friday, January 15, 2010 at 10:58am.
you traveled 189 miles on 7 gallons of gasoline. at this rate how many gallons of gasoline would you need to travel 297 miles?
math - makeeda, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 11:31am
i need help
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 12:28pm
Set up a proportion and solve for the unknown.
math - makeeda, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 12:52pm
i don't know how to set up a proportion
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 12:59pm
Please see my previous explanations and study the proportions part of this page carefully.
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 2:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math2 - Solve the problem. You traveled 189 miles on 7 gallons of gasoline. At ...
- 6th grade math - Tonya's car averages 240 miles for each 10 gallons of gasoline...
- algebra 1 - The Ricco family filled the gasoline tank of their car at the ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check me answer? Mrs. Acosta's car can travel an ...
- algebra - A car travels 350 miles on 20 gallons of gallons of gasoline.How many ...
- algebra 1 - The Zepeda family filled the gasoline tank of their minivan at the ...
- math - John can drive 50 miles on two gallons of gasoline. How many gallons will...
- math - a boat cab travel 12 miles on 4 gallons of gasoline. how far can it ...
- Math - A car can travel 410 miles on 41 gallons of gasoline. How far can it ...
- Mathematics - Johnny can drive 50 miles on two gallons of gasoline.How many ...