Posted by pat on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 10:11pm.
i need help on this problem.
132,164,569 round to the nearest million?
179,323,175 round to the nearest million? thanks!
3re grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 10:21pm
132,164,569 = 132 million
The 2 is in the millionths place. Since the number after it is less than 5, we round down.
Try the other one on your own. We'll be glad to check it for you.
3re grade math - Carlos, Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:27pm
4th grade math - jazariah, Sunday, January 17, 2016 at 6:42pm
132,164,569 to the nearest millon
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - 179,323,175 round to the nearest million sue can you please ...
- algebra - A country's population in 1995 was 175 million. In 2000 it was 181 ...
- 3 rd math - no i'm not try to cheat. i just want to understand how do you round ...
- Algebra 2 - A country's population in 1991 was 15 million. In 2001 it was 16 ...
- algebra - A country's population in 1993 was 116 million. In 2002 it was 121 ...
- 4th grade math - 387,422 round to the nearest thousand 124,607 round to the ...
- Math - population decrease from 404 million to 288 million what is percent ...
- algebra - A country's population in 1993 was 171 million estimate the population...
- math - how to round off to nearest million
- math - Round this number to the nearest million. 43,700,00?