Posted by gisel martinez on Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 7:33pm.
what is one way to find the equivalent percent for three fiths
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 7:37pm
3/5 = 0.60
Then change the decimal to a percent by multiplying by 100 or moving the decimal point two places to the right.
0.60 = 60%
math - bobpursley, Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 7:43pm
Gizel: I would feel much more comfortable here with your posts if you didn't post your full real name. Please discuss with your parent your using your real name on the internet.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATh - Which expression means y is three times the size of x? A. Y= x + 3 B. Y...
- Math - 1. 0.24% as a decimal? Is it 0.0024? 2. 135% as a decimal? Is it 1.35? 3...
- Math (and note to DAMON) - 1. 0.24% as a decimal? Is it 0.0024? 2. 135% as a ...
- math - what is nine and three fiths didvided by five
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. Rename four-sevenths as a percent. Round to ...
- us history - HOW DID THE THREE-FITHS COMPERMISED LEAD TO THE CIVIL WAR!
- Math - I have two more questions :)) If 1/3 is equivalent to 33 1/3%, what ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please check - 1. Rename four-sevenths as a percent. ...
- math(compunded interest ) - 9. FIND THE EFFECTIVE RATE THAT IS EQUIVALENT TO: i...
- Math - Explain one way to find the equivlent percent for 4/5