Posted by Sarah on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 6:25pm.
How would you make the following sentences into questions in French?
1. Are you (plural) weak or strong?
2. Is fabienne athletic?
3. Is he blonde or dark haired?
4. Are we American or French?
5. Are the two boys very sincere?
- French - Marth, Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 6:31pm
Est-ce que Fabienne est athletique?
The basic format is the same for all the questions...the vocabulary should be in your textbook.
- French - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 7:48pm
1. Etes-vous faible ou fort(e)?
2. or Fabienne, est-elle athlétique?
3. Est-il blond ou brun?
4. Sommes--nous Americains ou Français?
5. Les deux garçons sont-ils très sincères?
Sra (aka Mme)
But go back to the 4 ways of asking a question, because these are not the ONLY way!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - How would you make the following sentences into questions in French? 1...
- french - Hey, Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what ...
- French - In all French verbs tenses do you add an extra e for females es for ...
- French - How would you use the word "gros" in french for masculine, plural?
- French - Does anyone know when you should add e's/s's to french verbs, and when ...
- French - How do you translate: "May I ask some questions?" into French with ...
- French - I have a french itinerary that I have to present to the whole class.I ...
- French 1 - In complete French sentences say that the people do not do the ...
- World History - 05.06 HC)Suppose a historian wanted to argue that the ...
- French - I have to write the sentence "You (plural) need to make up your own ...