It IS plagiarism if
1. only one or two words in a sentence found in a textbook are changed without using quotation marks. (tue)
2. it is my own original idea. (false
3. information is used directly from a journal article or magazine with only minor changes to the wording and quotation marks and citations are not used. (true)
4. information about the source used is not accurate. (true)
5. an essay from an Internet Web site is purchased and used. (true)
6. an incorrect citation is used so that the reader cannot locate the source. (true).
7. you use another studentís work as your own. (true)
8. direct quotations are used with quotation marks, citations, and references.(false)
9. information is included in the paper that is common knowledge but it does not appear within quotation marks or have a citation. (false)
10. information from an Internet source is used with quotation marks and a citation that includes a paragraph number. (false)
11. it is done unintentionally. (true)
r u sure on these?
I agree with Lori's answers.
ok thank you miss sue and lori. u can delete this if u like
You're welcome, Scooby.
you guys have helped me several different times and i appreciate it. sometimes i do not get it right away but then when u guys help it helps me alot. thank you
Scooby -- I admire you and the way you stick to something until you do get it. :-)
i try my best ill be done in may i hope
SCIENCE!!--ANONYMOUS PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION! - plz answer the question we ...
list some harmful effects of plagiarism. - please ineed answer for this ...
LIVING ENVIRONMENT - the ability to grow in size is a characteristic of living ...
math,correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz. Simplify by ...
English I - Define plagiarism. What can you do to avoid plagiarism?
biology - a boy inherits genes for tallness,but his growth is limited as a ...
chem - stilll didnt get it .. .. can u plz explain in detail ... how did u get ...
math, correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz.... Problem#36 Use ...
math,correction,plz - can someone correct this forme solve 7/5 = 35/x My answer...
7th grade language arts last question plz Ms. Sue - 2. Which of the following ...