It IS plagiarism if
1. only one or two words in a sentence found in a textbook are changed without using quotation marks. (tue)
2. it is my own original idea. (false
3. information is used directly from a journal article or magazine with only minor changes to the wording and quotation marks and citations are not used. (true)
4. information about the source used is not accurate. (true)
5. an essay from an Internet Web site is purchased and used. (true)
6. an incorrect citation is used so that the reader cannot locate the source. (true).
7. you use another student’s work as your own. (true)
8. direct quotations are used with quotation marks, citations, and references.(false)
9. information is included in the paper that is common knowledge but it does not appear within quotation marks or have a citation. (false)
10. information from an Internet source is used with quotation marks and a citation that includes a paragraph number. (false)
11. it is done unintentionally. (true)
r u sure on these?
I agree with Lori's answers.
ok thank you miss sue and lori. u can delete this if u like
You're welcome, Scooby.
you guys have helped me several different times and i appreciate it. sometimes i do not get it right away but then when u guys help it helps me alot. thank you
Scooby -- I admire you and the way you stick to something until you do get it. :-)
i try my best ill be done in may i hope
Answer this Question
list some harmful effects of plagiarism. - please ineed answer for this ...
English - Can someone read over this paper and tell if it's okay? Plagiarism ...
PHI103: Informal Logic - 1) In the truth table for an invalid argument, Student ...
English: Plagiarism, Clichés - Is a Cliché phrase considered Plagiarism? (the ...
biology can someone check - Decide if each of the following statements is true....
english - Read the faculty’s rubric comments and the Turnitin® report provided ...
English I - Define plagiarism. What can you do to avoid plagiarism?
chemistry - In the chemical plating experiment zinc powder is dissolved in a ...
Grammar - Determine if the following sentence employ Correct use of Commas and ...
math - Algebra For questions 1-5, find the value of the variable. 1. x = (1 ...