Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 11, 2010 at 1:43pm.
Just an FYI- I am a COM140 instructor-- if you are using this site to copy answers, consider yourself warned.
- COM140 - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 11, 2010 at 2:02pm
On behalf of the Jiskha volunteer tutors, thank you!
As you may know, it's fairly easy to find a lot of answers on the Internet. If you want to see the answers posted on Jiskha, enter keywords into our search site in the upper right corner.
- COM140 - Writeacher, Monday, January 11, 2010 at 3:14pm
Bravo! I, too, thank you.
Too many times we see that students have posted whole assignments -- with not a single thought given to how to research their own topic, if needed, or to write their own papers.
- COM140 - Anonymous, Monday, January 11, 2010 at 8:59pm
why are write point and tutorial guide important in writing
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- com140 - resume and job letter
- com140 - what qualities make written communication effective?
- com140 - explain the three main techniques of persuasion?
- com140 - Do you think that interpersonal always uses informal writing?
- com140 - Which guidelines do you think are most important for formatting papers?
- com140 - what steps can you take to ensure you convey the purpose of your ...
- com140 - What are some other reasons you might seek out a particular authoe or ...
- com140 - What are some ways in which you can apperar more approachable but still...
- com140 - Write a memo from Joe Gilmore to Christine Lancaster, regarding her ...
- com140 - Suggest options for presenting information to an audience. Which method...