posted by anu on .
can you proof read for me PLEASE
Seventeen year old boy, Alex is the main character of novel. Alex comes from school and find out his father in study. He saw his father talking on phone. His father Ted Jackson,is a cameraman of Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. He is a risk-taker with a childlike personality. When he was done with phone, he said to Alex , he has assignment in China. Then he asked to Alex to come with him. He went with his father to china. Before went to Beijing, he has interest in military history and he made many clay soldiers at his own home. He simply likes Chinese military .
1. You are mixing the use of present and past tenses. Stay with one or the other.
2. You need to keep working on the correct use of articles, "a" and "an" and "the."
A seventeen-year-old boy, Alex...
of the novel
in the study
on the phone
3. Subject-verb agreement: If the subject is singular, then the verb needs to be singular; plural subject, plural verb.
Alex comes ... and find ... How will you fix the error here? Make sure this doesn't happen anywhere else in your writing.
4. Watch capitalization and spaces.
5. There's a subject missing at the beginning of the last sentence, and further rephrasing is needed so you don't end up with a run-on sentence.
Make corrections and repost. Someone here will re-check for you.
If you need extra help with English grammar, here are some excellent websites to use. Then fix and repost your writing, and we'll check it.
Click on the topics you need at the left.
Click on Terms for explanations.
click on the topics you need at the left.
Click on Grammar Practice and you'll find different links for nouns, verbs, etc.