Posted by Bryan on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 10:59pm.
1. (TCO1) The route used to transmit messages is known as: my answer:decoding
2. (TCO1) As Claire tells about her trip to the museum, she notices Emma and Brian yawning. The information that Claire is receiving is known as: My answer: semantics
3. (TCO1) You are sitting in a classroom listening to a lecture and the fluorescent light bulb is flickering which you find distracting. This is an example of:
My answer is physical noise
4. (TCO1) You buy a new car and you ask your neighbor, whom you respect, if he thinks you made a good purchase. The primary function of this communication exchange is:
My answer is to influence others
to get your social needs met
to influence others
to enhance and maintain your sense of self
to develop relationships
- Public Speaking Please Check - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 11:04pm
I don't know about 1 and 3, but 2 and 4 are definitely wrong.
Please go back and check these definitions in your text materials.
- Public Speaking Please Check - Bryan, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 11:08pm
for number four. is it to enhance and maintain your sense of self
and number two. feedback?
- Public Speaking Please Check - DrBob222, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 11:22pm
Yes, I would choose those two. For the others, see this site.
- Public Speaking Please Check - PsyDAG, Monday, January 11, 2010 at 12:20pm
3. physical noise
4. Enhance self
Answer this Question
Public Speaking Please Check - (TCO1) Real disagreements between people are ...
English - Project onIndia a country of dissimilaritie. Survey at least 10people...
Technology - 22. Telecommunications is a growing field of technology. We use ...
Public Speaking - 1. Effective public speaking is: A. audience-centered. B. ...
Public Speaking - For communication to take place, there has to be: A. ...
college-public speaking - I am supposed to be writing an Introduction speech ...
Public Speaking - Contemporary communication studies now refer to public ...
Public speaking - Public speaking has been formally studied since: A. the 5th ...
public speaking - The speaker is the ____________ of the message. A. decoder B. ...
public speaking - Which of the following is NOT true about persuasive speaking ...