Posted by Sueann on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 8:20pm.
Use the following sets to complete the givien statements in as many ways as possible.
A. Sets _ and _ are not equivalent and not equal
B. Sets _ and _ are not equivalent but are equal.
C. Sets _and _ are equivalent but not equal
D. Sets _ and _ are equivalent and equal.
I just need you to check my answers.
B. impossible because all equal sets are equivalent
Do I have these right thanks
- college math for teachers - bobpursley, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 8:34pm
D is right, equivalent and equal
C is right, equivalent, but not equal
B correct. Has to be equivalent before it can be equal
A correct, but other answers are b,c or b,d
- college math for teachers - Sueann, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 8:38pm
Thanks I was hopeing I understood this right thanks again
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Confidentiality Health - Which of the the following statements is true in ...
- Business Math - Being inventory of 12 sets of paints at a cost of $1.50 each. ...
- health - Which of the following is true in regard to limited data sets? A....
- allied health - which of the following is true in regard to limited data sets>...
- allied health - I want to say D. Not sure here Which of the following is true in...
- math - Marvin Company has a beginning inventory of 12 sets of paints at a cost ...
- Pre-Algebra - Complete the sentence below. Scatter plots are used to look for a ...
- Math ~ Check 1 Answer ~ - Complete the sentence below. Scatter plots are used to...
- College Algebra and Number Theory - SETS Let S1, ... , Sn be sets satisfying the...
- Public Finance - Suppose the marginal social cost of television sets is $100. ...