Posted by navroz on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 7:38pm.
i need help understanding this question:
1. The novel’s genre, its author, date of publication, and other relevant background information (setting,historical context, etc.), as well as other books by the same author.
eng - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 7:42pm
You need to supply the following information about this novel:
1. genre (mystery, adventure, romance, historical, etc.)
3. publication date
4. other relevant information
5. other books by this author
eng - navroz, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 7:50pm
but i need help on wat i should include in the background info
and also wat historical context is and wat i have t metion in it?
for example my novel is we are all welcome here by elizabeth berg
English - Writeacher, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 7:58pm
Read through several of the articles in here for background and historical information:
I tried looking up the title and the author's name in Wikipedia (because they often have really good links at the bottom of each article), but all it lists for Elizabeth Berg is a rock guitarist! Is that the same person?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- information Leteracy - To critically evaluate the qualifications of an author ...
- literacy - To critically evaluate the qualifications of an author on a topic, ...
- Finding and evaluating sources - Now that you have a list of citations and their...
- English - 1. A research paper has which of the following aspects in common with ...
- English - 1.In MLA documentation, the citation goes ______ the quotation marks, ...
- Writing Skills Part 3 - 1.Under the Library of Congress system,where would you ...
- English - APA - I'm writing a book review in APA and I need to cite a quote. ...
- the novel - If an author is skillful at representing the point of view and ...
- Written Analysis - I would really appreciate help with a paper i'm having mental...
- Finding and evaluating sources - Question 15 Now that you have a list of ...