Posted by stace. on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:09pm.
The exam included 8 A's, 7 B's, and 6 C's.
is that correct?
grammar - Anonymous, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:18pm
is that the exact word by word form of your question?
grammar - stace., Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:20pm
On the biology exam the students grades included 8 As, 7 Bs, and 6 Cs however the teacher was not satisfied with they're performance.
grammar - Anonymous, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:26pm
it is incorrect.
On the biology exam the students grades included 8 A's; 7 B's; and 6 C's; however the teacher was not satisfied with they're performance.
grammar - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 1:05pm
Oops -- It's THEIR performance, not they're performance.
THEY'RE is a contraction of they are.
grammar - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 12:54pm
What is a suffixes and prefixes of- navigate , speak ,appear .tolarate.
grammar - barbara, Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 1:44pm
Is peer editing a verb? That is how I see it. Academic papers looks like the subect, which is plural in the sentence. So, It seems like require would fit better. I have been grieving over this for hours. Can you please help me?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - Determine if the following sentences employ the correct use of commas ...
- grammar - Is the predication correct in this sentence, it seems right to me. The...
- *****Help Statistic - Imagine taking a 10-question true or false exam. You ...
- math - suppose a student is taking multiple choice exam,A,B,C,D,E,with only one ...
- Grammar - Proofread the following sentences. insert punctuation as required. ...
- grammar - please help me if this is correct in grammar. please correct so that i...
- COMM/215 Final Grammar exam, please help - Please help me out with my final ...
- Nutrition Ed. - Which one of the major concepts is Not included in the ...
- English (grammar) - Hi. I just want to ask if the statement below is ...
- English Ms Sue - The last thing on my final is a paragraph I had to write, ...