Posted by jamie on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 11:02pm.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Pre Calc - ln (x^2 +x-12)=3ln2
- pre cal - (y^2)^-4y^8 simplify
- Pre Cal - simplify the quotient: [x(5x+1)-3(x^2+1)]/ [(x-1)^2]
- Pre Cal - simplify the quotient: [(x+1)^3(4x-9)-(16x+9)(x+1)^2]/[(x-6)(x+1)^3]
- PRE-CAL - SIMPLIFY 55/SQUARE ROOT OF 20 -3
- Pre Cal - simplify the expression 2sin^2 t + cos^2 t-2
- Pre-Cal - Confirm that f and g are inverses by showing that f(g(x)) = x and g(f(...
- Pre-Cal - For given functions f and g find formulas for a)f o g and b)g o f. ...
- pre-cal - can anyone please explain to me how to simplify this exponential ...
- pre cal - Can you simplify (2x^-4 y^-1 times 2y^4 z^-1)^-2/ 2yx^3 z^0 I got the ...