Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 2:48pm.
I still havn't figured out where the exposition of The Miracle Worker is. Please helpp!
- Literature - Writeacher, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:03pm
(Broken Link Removed)
- Literature - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:57pm
Still don't know...
- Literature - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 4:20pm
I already know the definition; i don't know where to find it in the play.
- Literature - Writeacher, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 5:11pm
Did you read this at all??
The introductory material which gives the setting, creates the tone, presents the characters, and presents other facts necessary to understanding the story."
- Literature - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 5:19pm
Would that be scene one of the play??
And yes, I did read it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literature - I still need help finding the exposition and resolution of The ...
- Literature - I need help figuring out the exposition, complications, climax, and...
- Literature - What are some key passages in 'The Miracle Worker' that reveal ...
- english - Using the four basic plot elements from the dramatic plot (exposition...
- Literature - The water pump is shown and mentioned frequently in The Miracle ...
- Literature - Who is this quote said by in The Miracle Worker? "She is like a ...
- Literature - Discuss examples of the ways in which doors and keys are symbols in...
- ELA - In the miracle worker who are the most important characters from greatest ...
- english - what's an example of an appostion in the book Miracle Worker?
- Geography - Some time ago, I posted up an essay that I had to write but its ...