Posted by anna on Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 1:45pm.
Helpme solve this please i am really stuck
algebra - Jdawg, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:08pm
collect the like terms
algebra - Anna, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 3:16pm
You cannot do that on a system of equations like this
algebra - Marth, Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 4:11pm
Try manipulating the equations so that all terms are on the left side. You may find that a solution does not exist.
algebra - PsyDAG, Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 5:50pm
By substitution, you get:
(4 - 3y) + 3y = 8
Since the y-terms cancel out, there is no solution.
I hope this helps a little more.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 117b - I am really stuck if you could me please with this problem y=kxto...
- algebra - Solve the following system of equation using the graphing method. Y = ...
- Algebra II Please check- - Please help-What is the equation of the ellipse with ...
- Algebra II-Please check - Please help-What is the equation of the ellipse with ...
- AlgebraII - I really stuck on binomial theorem and I have a whole worksheet due ...
- Algebra-Pleasehelp-I'm so stuck!! - Please help How do you graph the radical ...
- Algebra - Hello again! I've got two questions I'm stuck on in an algebra ...
- geography - I'm really stuck on my homework it says Geography can be divided ...
- math - The lines a and b intersect at point D. What is the value of z? z = Can ...
- Alegebra 1 - can someone please help me asap with this two problems I'm really ...