Posted by peter on Friday, January 8, 2010 at 1:36pm.
- Foreign Languages
- Home Economics
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Elementary School
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- High School
- 9th Grade
- 10th Grade
- 11th Grade
- 12th Grade
- Adult Education
Post a New Question | Current Questions | Chat With Live Tutors
Homework Help Forum: english
Posted by kate on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:16pm.
Write down the COMPLETE VERB(s) in each of the following sentences.
1. We might be going to the Gallery later.
2. Did I not give you the assignment?
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 8, 2010 at 1:43pm
First, find the main verb.
Then find any helping verbs. Study this site for helping verbs.
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- english - abby, Friday, January 8, 2010 at 3:58pm
1. might be going
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 8, 2010 at 4:06pm
Abby is correct.
- english - tanner, Friday, January 15, 2010 at 6:06am
carefully defined is defined an adj or adverb?
- english - stacey , Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 11:46am
Identify the adjective clause in the following sentence. The book that is on the floor belongs to Johnny.
- english - hina, Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 1:24pm
give a description of the apartment that the Thorvald's live in.what can u infer about them from the description that is given?
- english - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 6:54pm
Director Ted Kline's new movie, which didn't feature any stars, was finally released last May. This was a surprise.
- english - Anonymous, Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 11:46am
when i go to that part of country, i shall visit your brother` s grave and write to you A few weeks after narrator`s departure maggie receives a letter from him. what might be the content of the letter? Draft a letter, assuming that you are the narrator
- english - Eric, Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 3:07pm
what was the summary about Botox 'could be long- term health risk'
- english - Ming, Friday, February 20, 2015 at 3:44pm
The answer is BUTT
- english - lungile , Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 11:14pm
- english - gappy, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:54am
what is the simple subject in the sentence The diller whale is found in all oceans.
- english - Nomcebo, Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 9:49am
Traditional african marriege is an advantege for men only,not women
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math (trigonometry) - MONDAY December 3, 2012 SCHOOL SUBJECTS Art Business ...
- Biochem - Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home Economics Math Music ...
- Algebra - Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home Economics ...
- science - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home...
- biology - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home...
- math - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign Languages Health Home ...
- Algebra - How would I complete this problem? Geometry. The area of a rectangle ...
- language arts - WEDNESDAY March 11, 2015 SCHOOL SUBJECTS Art Business Computers ...
- Critical Thinking 205 - So I've been searching, checking the web on many ...
- Statistics- PEASE help! - Subjects Art Business Computers English Foreign ...