Posted by Sara on Friday, January 8, 2010 at 8:23am.
What is 'predicting' and 'foreshadowing' and what is the difference between them?
How can I define "flashback'?
Thanks for helping!"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world lit - define flashback in simple terms
- world lit - Can you explain the difference between predicting and forshadowing ...
- English - In three to five sentences, explain how Ambrose Bierce's use of ...
- literary - what is foreshadowing and what is flashback?
- English 11A Please Help. - In three to five sentences, explain how Ambrose ...
- World culture - What is culture? Define its specific components. o What is art? ...
- English! - What is the effectiveness of presenting most of a short story as a ...
- English Literature - What is the difference between realism and naturalism?
- English Literature - what is the difference between allegory and eligy?
- English Literature - what is the difference between a prose and a poem?