Posted by kate on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:16pm.
Write down the COMPLETE VERB(s) in each of the following sentences.
1. She had been going to the mall.
2. The class seems to be learning!
3. We might be going to the Gallery later.
4. Did I not give you the assignment?
5. Did I not give you the assignment?
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:34pm
1. had been going
2. seems to be learning
Your turn -- what do you think the comple verb is in the other sentences? I'll be glad to check your answers.
- english - kate, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:36pm
3. going to the Gallery
4. give you the assignment?
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:39pm
You've included pronouns and prepositional phrases.
First, find the main verb.
Then find any helping verbs. Study this site for helping verbs.
Please try again.
- english - kate, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:42pm
3. going to
4. give you
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:42pm
- english - kate, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:47pm
- english - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 10:53pm
Why did you post here to get homework HELP when you ignore the website listing the helping verbs?
Please don't post this question again until after you've studied the list of helping verbs.
Answer this Question
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- GRAMMER - PLEASE CORRECT THE ANSWERS ACCORDING TO THE QUESTION BELOW. WRITE OUT ...
- Math - There Is 3/4 Of Class 218 Going To Art And 1/8 Going To Gym. The Rest Of ...
- English - Which of the following sentences contains an error in subject-verb ...
- English - I'd like you to check these other sentences please. Thank you very ...
- English - 1. Tadpole noodles are made from corn. 2. Tadpole noodles are made of...
- com155 - I had been learning about setting financial goals before I learned the ...
- English - Can you please check the following sentences? I had left them out. ...
- English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you. 1) We have been seeing ...
- English - I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much. It is really ...