posted by kate .
Write down the COMPLETE VERB(s) in each of the following sentences.
1. She had been going to the mall.
2. The class seems to be learning!
3. We might be going to the Gallery later.
4. Did I not give you the assignment?
5. Did I not give you the assignment?
1. had been going
2. seems to be learning
Your turn -- what do you think the comple verb is in the other sentences? I'll be glad to check your answers.
3. going to the Gallery
4. give you the assignment?
You've included pronouns and prepositional phrases.
First, find the main verb.
Then find any helping verbs. Study this site for helping verbs.
Please try again.
3. going to
4. give you
Why did you post here to get homework HELP when you ignore the website listing the helping verbs?
Please don't post this question again until after you've studied the list of helping verbs.