Posted by Jeremy on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 8:15pm.
4 . 4
I really need help with this math..I don't understand it and all I have is a worksheet with no examples...I am a 10th grader...any help would be appreciated.
I do not know what you mean - Damon, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 8:26pm
Are you doing something with matrices? Please say what that is besides some random numbers.
algebra II - Jeremy, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 8:50pm
4 to the fifth power times 4 to the third power divided by 4 to the sixth power
algebra II - drwls, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 9:01pm
Please use the ^ symbol to indicate exponents.
(4^5 * 4^3) /4^6 = 4^(5+3-6) = 4^2 = 16
algebra II - logan, Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 10:40am
whats the Q asking?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - who ever will help me I do not understand this problem? Solve each ...
- Algebra 2 - I need to use zero product property on these equations and I just ...
- Algebra - I need some help with this question I really don't understand it and ...
- AlgebraII - I really stuck on binomial theorem and I have a whole worksheet due ...
- math - i really need help in math. im just in 6 grader and i don't understand ...
- Business - I am still not able to get this: These are all factors of production...
- math - 3x-6 2x-30 = 2x+12 ______ - _______ _______ x-3 3x-9 x-3 sx= (24) I have ...
- Algebra II - Hey all. I'm trying to solve this question, but don't really ...
- Psychology - Jeremy feels that Gloria is far too good looking for him, but he's...
- algebra - I have to come up with examples of how to factor a trinomial; ...