posted by Franco on .
1) The clock landed on the roof of the car (can landed be replaced by fell on/crashed on??)
2) The cat hurt the clock that smashed through the window (can "crash" replace smash through)
3) Can you say "he asked for the laws of segregation to be abolished?"
4) Can you say "he asked if anyone was there?" or if there was anyone there?
5) He fought evil or against evil??
6) He writes the questions to this website (better to a homowork agency on line) and he copies the answers on his book (better in his book)
7) to prevent disasters happening or from happening??
8) Animals are unable to protect themselves from the hands of human beings (you can't say from human beings' hands?)
Haven't we done these before?