Posted by george on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 2:44pm.
Simplify 6x + 6 + 5x - 8.
A)11x - 2
B)11x + 2
- Math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 2:46pm
George -- don't you think you'd learn more if you did these problems yourself?
What do you think this answer is?
- Math - meee(:, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 2:56pm
6x + 6 + 5x - 8
so then after you figure that out you will know the equation(:
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1b! - 1. Find the excluded value of x for the polynomomial expression ...
- math - I solved this problem 12x-6=11x -6+6=0 11x+6 12x=11x+6 12x-11x=x 11x-11x=...
- math polynomials - Simplify 4q^2-5q-1+8q^2+8q-9 A. -4q^2+3q+8 B. 12q^2+3q-10 C...
- Math - Simplify 3(x - 4) + 8(x + 2). A)11x - 4 B)11x + 4 C)11x - 2
- Math - Can anyone help work these problumns out step by step? 11x-37=x+23 10p-26...
- math - simplify and state any restrictions: 1. x+3/x^2+11x+24 - 2x+10/x^2+11x+30...
- Math - Simplify 6x + 6 + 5x - 8. A)11x - 2 B)11x + 2 C)9x
- Algebra - Add the following (-8^2-2x+4)+(x^2-9x+7) A)9x^2-7x+11 B)-8x^2+11x+11 C...
- algebra - Can anyone tell me if I got this problem right 12x-6=11x 12x-6+6=11x+6...
- math - The equation that has the roots 1, 2, 3 is: (a) x3 + 6x2 – 11x + 6 (b) x3...