posted by S on .
I have a few problems I need you to take a look at and tell me if I arrived at the right answer.
1. I am to use the intercepts to graph the equation x+3y=6
I used the formula y=mx+b using 3 and -6 for x I got these as my ordered pairs to graph (3, 1), (-6, 4)…Is this correct? I also got these two ordered pairs (0, 2) (3, 1)
2. Multiply -2/1*(-6/1): I got 12
3. Solve 3+4x<27 I got <6
4. Solve the compound inequality: 6>-4x+5 or 9 <(or equal to)-4x+2
My answer was (-oo,-7/4]u(-1/4,oo)
5. Is (5,2) a solution to 4x-2y=-6 I said no
6. Decide if the line is parallel, perpendicular or neither
4x-5y=4 I said neither
7. Solve using elimination: 5r-3s=11
3r+5s=61 I got (7, 8)
8. Graph using slope and y intercept: y=4/3x+3 I graphed (0, 3) and (3, 7)
9. Solve using elimination
I got 0…there is no solution
I posted this yesterday twice and then today, I am getting passed over, all I need is a check to see if I am doing my work right. Thank you.