Posted by Kelly on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 11:22pm.
I'm doing this word search for my 9th grade honors physical science class, and i don't understand one thing. it says 'blue, striped and round are examples of this' when we're talking about matter and phases of matter and density/mass/weight/volume. stuff like that. ANY HELP PLEASE?!!
- science, not "9th grade" - Writeacher, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 8:00am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 9th grade science? - PsyDAG, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 11:14am
Sorry, nothing comes to mind within that category for me either. But then, this is not my area of expertise.
If it was just blue and round, I would think of water drops, but I don't know where the striped would fit, unless it is reflecting something striped.
- 9th grade - dadad, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 5:25pm
- 9th grade - Anonymous, Saturday, October 4, 2014 at 9:33am
if the point (4,3) lies on the graph of the equation 3x-ay=6. find wheather(-2,-6
- 9th grade - marlyn, Monday, January 26, 2015 at 3:07pm
y varies with x and if y = -5 when x = 116 what is x when y = 8
- 9th grade - Michelle, Friday, February 6, 2015 at 7:11pm
It has been mentioned before, but the answer is physical properties! :)
- 9th grade - Tajhee Jones, Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 8:57am
why is a stick of Gum like a sneeze?
- 9th grade pysics - murad miftah, Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 7:49am
I dont know
- 9th grade - Aqucwajeffers , Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:06pm
- 9th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 5:39am
an aircraft is travelling due north with a velocity of 100m/s.a strong wind blows from the west with a velocity of 25m/s.find the resultant velocity,using both the parallelogram method & the mathematical method.
- 9th grade - tootie, Monday, August 29, 2016 at 12:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th Grade Courses - For 9th grade science, which would be easier to take? ...
- 9th grade honors algebra - please help! I can't figure out the function rule for...
- 9th grade science - For examples of carbohydrates if eggs one of them
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 9th grade - for my physical science class were supposed to name ionic compounds ...
- 9th grade biology honors - What would happen if you placed a grape in a bowl ...
- 9th grade classes - I'm choosing which classes I want to take for freshman year ...
- physical science 9th grade - how do you balance equations
- Physical Science - A=Vf - Vi divided by 29 seconds Can you please help me. This ...
- Biology - Is 9th grade biology hard? Is it interesting...?? I love life science...