posted by anu on .
i am going to put test 1 than test 2for my drawing.
i just need one more example.
Let's see -- I've given you the following suggestions for your drawing.
1. rowing away from a sinking ship
2. cartoon figure with bubbles over his head showing that he's thinking of different options
3. white board with several wrong math problems -- and finally the correct answer
4. white board with a word misspelled in a couple of ways -- and finally the right way.
All of these illustrate your statements:
1. If the first resolution does not give results try once again
2. Errors are a source of experience