Posted by zac on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 7:08pm.
pleae help solve: 3x-5y=7 and 5x-2y=-1
- algebra - Damon, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 7:30pm
3x-5y=7 times 5 15x-25y=35
5x-2y=-1times 3 15x -6y=-3
subtract second from first
0x -19y = 38
y = -2
3x-5(-2) = 7
3x +10 =7
3x = -3
x = -1
3(-1) -5(-2) = 7 yes
- algebra 2 - deondre, Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 9:37pm
25y to the second power times x to the second power plus 20xy to the second power plus 4x to the second power
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - y-6¡Ý12 Solve this pleae.
- math - write an equation in slope-intercept formfor the line passing through ...
- Exceptional children - Providing assistance to a child in self-care tasks a. ...
- english - Pleae unscramble vrafos
- math - How can i subtract 3/4 by 1/8? Pleae explain answer.
- chemistry Pleae - C7H14O2 + NaOH What will this combination make? and can it be ...
- Math, pleae help... just want to see if i got it - -2(-6 + 4 x 3-3) would that ...
- Algebra 2 - Posted by Christian on Monday, May 7, 2007 at 11:34am. The area of a...
- Math - We have an important chemsitry test due and I want to make sure that I do...
- physics - two point charges are 10.0 cm apart and have chargeso of 2.0 uC (micro...