Posted by Franco on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 1:59pm.
Can you check these sentences for me?
1) They search to not throw away so manu plastic bags (they try not to throw so many .... away??)
2)He enjoyed not having a conscience (he enjoyed having no conscience)
3)he couldn't keep in control that situation because he transformed so fast and he preferred to kill himself (he couldn't keep his transformation under control and he decided to ..)
4) At a bus stop a man asked her to stand up (Is at correct??)
5) He had a dream that one day his children (is it correct?)
6) He was really panicked because.. (he was really frightened)
7) I can't understand this sentence at all Can you help me correct it; The accumulate of bags in the sea stop the beat from the sun of the coral reef???
8)She was returning home by bus (on a bus??)
9) Blacks made give up their seats to whites (blacks were made to give up ..)
10) He wanted a world where anybody judged someone for his skin's color (he wished a world where no-one would be judged by the color ...)
11) the winscreen crashed. (the windscreen smashed)
12) Paul uses the Internet for sending his homework questions to a homowork agency that sends him the answer. Doing so he passed a course (How would you correct the last one?
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 2:11pm
1. They try not to throw away so many plastic bags.
2. He enjoyed having no conscience.
3. He couldn't keep his transformation under control, so he decided to kill himself.
5. So far it's fine, but it's incomplete.
6. "frightened" is better
7. The accumulation of plastic bags in the ocean stops the heat of the sun from reaching the coral reef as it should.
8. Either expression is fine.
9. Blacks were made...
10. He wanted a world in which no one would be judged by the color...
11. The windscreen was smashed. (The word "windscreen" is English; the word "windshield" is American!)
12. First sentence is fine. Second sentence: "By doing so, he passed the course."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Drivers should not throw antifreezing solutions into the sea. ...
- English - What can we do to make turtles live in the sea again(Because of water ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you 1) Alonso is ...
- English - I forgot to include the very last sentences of the day. Thank you very...
- math - People in the United States throw away 2.5 million plastic bottles per ...
- English - What can we do to save seashores and the sea? People polluted the ...
- math - Most Americans throw away about 1365 pounds of trash each year. Is it ...
- English - I left out the following sentences. Could you please check them? 1) ...
- English - I left out a few things. Thank you very much for helping me. 1) ...
- English expression - Let's learn the conjugation of the verb throw. What is the ...