Posted by Jessica on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 6:01pm.
HOw do you solve and graph 2t<4
- 7th grade - Nobody, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 6:33pm
well first it 2t<4 so u want to get t on it own so u should divid by 2 on each side
- 7th grade - Nobody, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 6:34pm
so it will be like this
- - = t<2
- 7th grade - Nobody, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 6:39pm
then to graph it it a # line
<---O line should be on the line below
0 1 2 3 4
- 7th grade - nicole, Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 6:52pm
I'm in 8th grade and I can't even figure that out
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade math - Solve the inequality then graph the solution set on real number...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- 7th grade - graph each line: slope=-1 -- ; y-intercept at 3. 3
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade - Idk this it's so confusing... "Students in the school band are ...