Posted by maryk on Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:39pm.
I need a clearer writing image of what this means and I know it sounds crazy...but, I am butting my head around this, and need to get started with my assignment?..."the social role of the arts in early Chinese and Japanese civilizations." How does one explain the social role of arts? Thank you :)
arts and culure - bobpursley, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:41pm
forming cultural relationships and identities.
transitioning a new culture
Making peace between differing cultures (ie, Catholic and British in N. Ireland).
arts and culture - maryk, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:47pm
So, in essence I need to describe what chinese and japanese may have had in common, and possibly how one culture was inspired by the other and then took those ideas and made a cultural mark of their own. Is this the idea of finding the social roles of that arts between the two cultures mentioned?
arts and culure - Writeacher, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:56pm
arts and culure - bobpursley, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:57pm
arts and culture - maryk, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 9:00pm
Thank you..I am now inspired to write :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Rockland Center of Art: School of Arts (plz read) - I have a question. Ok while ...
- writing - I need an article about a dog convention for my language arts project ...
- Arts - Do you need Fine Arts Credits in high School?
- arts and humanities - need help in making a brochure in arts administration
- Language Arts - I need an iambic pentameter poem that sounds like guy has ...
- Language arts - i need help writing a newspaper article about Johnny Tremain i ...
- language arts - I need to do an essay in a language arts package titled noggin. ...
- language arts - i need to do assignment that has to do wit freytag's pyramid any...
- language arts - 6. Which best describes rhythm in poetry? A. a beat created by ...