Posted by jesileigh on Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 2:49pm.
whats the answer to 7(2x-4)<28
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The quotient is: 45 1/5 Whats is the divisor? Whats the check step?
- Math - Whats the midpoint for 2500-7000? Whats the steps?
- Math - Whats a diameter and how do u calculate it? And whats a circumference?
- MAth - n - 9 > 14 Whats the answer?
- math - whats the answer to 18=6-y?
- math - whats the answer to the Alyssa problem ?
- Math - Solve: n+6≤ -4 Whats the answer>?
- math whats wrong with the answer - (1/4)2 +3/4* 2 3/5 =214/96
- math - 9xy^0 whats the answer when simplified?
- Word Problem- Algebra - 1. Multiply a number by 4, then multiply this product by...