Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 10:13am.
I don't get this question on my textbook. "List at least three ways Velazquez used space to intrigue the viewer in Las Meninas." I'm not too sure on how I describe the space.
Art - bobpursley, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 10:41am
* Identify an object from a description of its position
* Place an object to match a description of its position
* Use positional words to describe location
* Make pictures to illustrate positional words
* Make a simple map
* Draw a path, from starting point to destination
* Identify the shape of a closed path
* Compare lengths of paths
Look at the spacial relationships, from back to front.
Look at where light is focused and the size of the people there. Compare the size of the subjects of the artist who is paining with the size of his canvas. Compare the size of the dog with the subjects. Look at the back door, and the painting nearby.
Art - SraJMcGin, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 11:57am
This is one of the artists we studied extensively in Spanish IV/V AP/IB and here are some helpful sites:
N.B. It is the artist himself reflected in the mirror in the background.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- art - Can some one help me with this art question. Not sure what exactly it is ...
- business 115 - List your references according to APA guidelines in the space ...
- BUISNESS AND TECHNOLOGY - 4. List your references according to APA guidelines in...
- Algebra II -Please help - Assign each letter and a blank space to a number as ...
- Stats for Psychology - Not sure how to rewrite this question: ht tp://img221. ...
- Algebra - (This is the info for the question NOT the actual question) A ...
- Math - Dylan plants grass in a rectangle space behind the clump house.nthe area ...
- Science - List at least three atmospheric properties that might change as you ...
- science - Objects take up space and move through space different ways. ...
- Math(Probability) - **Describe the outcome space** (a)If a Families that have ...