Posted by Sehr on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 2:00pm.
abstract noun for:
- grammar - Writeacher, Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 2:06pm
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Try looking up each word at one or more of these and identifying a synonym for each one that is more abstract than the particular nouns in the list:
Please post what you think.
- grammar - Nicholas, Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 11:13pm
the windows were quite cloudy.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammer - give the abstract noun for: a) worm: wormthness b) brilliant: ...
- grammar - Nouns Use the following categories to identify each noun: concrete ...
- English - work-abstract noun money-material noun homework-abstract noun food - ...
- grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
- grammar - is the new factory will open in June. is the noun concrete or abstract
- Grammar - Could somebody please explain to me the difference between the Proper ...
- Language Arts - What is a concrete-noun? Nouns fall into two types -- concrete ...
- English - 6. Which of the following sentences contains an abstract noun? A. They...
- Grammar - Read the following sentences and underline the nouns. Write C above ...
- social studies - With respect to dealing with abstract concepts, which statement...