Posted by savannah on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 10:37am.
how do you change a fraction into a mixed number?
Fractions - Writeacher, Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 10:38am
6th grade - bobpursley, Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 10:41am
divide the numerator by the denominator, take the whole number and fraction..
divide 45 by 12: 3 with a remainder of 9
mixed fraction 3 9/12
6th grade - Jackie, Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 4:15pm
Divide the denominator into the numerator.
6th grade - shana kay, Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:25pm
what must multiplica to get 289
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - HOW DO YOU CHANGE AN IMPROPER FRACTION INTO A WHOLE OR MIXED NUMBER
- 6th grade - This question is a little dfficult for me you have to change this ...
- Math - Ok I'm on castle learning and for homework this weekend we have to do #1-...
- 5th grade - how to convert improper fraction into mixed number or whole numbers
- math - Change the number sixteen to an improper fraction Change the number ...
- Math - Write as a fraction or mixed number: 1) 0.85 2) 3.6 3) 0.888... We read 0...
- math 6th - -7.08 as a fraction or mixed number in simplest form
- Math - In a mixed number or fraction problem, you have dividing and multiplying...
- 5th grade - We are working on Fractions, mixed numbers and decimals. the problem...
- math HELP - How would I change the improper fraction 56/15 to mixed number in ...