Posted by Tamir on Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 9:29pm.
Hello, can someone check my answers to the following Algebra questions
My answer - 2 * -2 = 0
Translate 2 and 3 into an euation
2. Four less than the quotient of x divided by 2 is 8.
My answer - (x * 2) -4 = 8
3. The sum of two consecutive integers is 35.
My answer - n+(n+1)=35
Thanks in advance, and have a happy new year.
- Algebra - drwls, Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 10:22pm
Thanks for showing your work. All of your answers are wrong. This will show you where you made your mistakes.
1. (2y)(-2)= -4y
2. (x/2)- 4 = 8
(x/2) = 12
x = 24
Solve for x
3. n + (n+1) = 2n +1 = 35
2n = 34
You have not answered the question until you say what number n is equal to.
- Algebra - jack, Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 5:23pm
- Algebra - svetlana, Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 6:06pm
the sum of 1/4 of an integer, 1/5 of the next integer, and 1/2 of the following integer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - translate the following phrase into an algebraic expression. "the ...
- Algebra 1 - Hello. Can someone check my answers to the following Factor each of ...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 4 - Part 4: Translate and solve: 25. 6 less than ...
- Algebra - Can someone check my algebra answers and help me with the problems I ...
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- Algebra - Hello, can someone help me solve and check the following 1) x - 8 = 20...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone check my answers for the following questions? Thank you...
- Algebra II - Find the difference quotient for the following Rational Function f(...
- Algebra - Hi, could someone possibly check my answers to these algebra questions...
- Algebra - Hello, can someone tell me if I got the following solve and check work...