Posted by Trina on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 3:12pm.
1. What learning similarities and differences are apparent?
2. What is the important of knowing your learning strengths in addition to those of your classmates?
3. How may this knowledge be beneficial to collaborative work completed in an online learning envirorment?
- english - GuruBlue, Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 3:20pm
Trina...similarities and differences in what?
What are YOUR answers to these questions?
We will be happy to make further suggestions after we have read what you think.
- english - Trina, Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 3:24pm
I am posted a question.
- english - Trina, Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 3:26pm
I am looking for an answer for these questions.
- english - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 3:30pm
Trina, we cannot answer these for you.
1. Apparent where? When? This question must refer to something you should have read or seen. But we do not know what that is.
2 and 3. These questions are obviously a test of what YOU'VE learned in class. What do you think the answers are?
As GuruBlue said, we'll be happy to help you -- but you must tell us your ideas first.
We do not do homework. We help students do their own homework.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- home work help please - Complete the Multiple Pathways to Learning assessment ...
- ETH - Assignment: Learning Styles · Review Ch. 2 of the text. · Complete the ...
- english - The most obvious difference between online learning and traditional is...
- english - 1. You want to discover your learning style because: you are curious. ...
- english - A life skill is something you need to get along in the world. ...
- English - I need a problem with the topic on online learning vs. traditional ...
- English - What are some problems with online learning vs. traditional learning?
- AP Biology - The type of learning that is involved in predator/prey interactions...
- AP Biology - They type of learning that is involved in predator/prey ...
- AP Biology - The type of learning that is involved in predator/prey ...