Posted by y912f on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 11:56am.
13. The _____ contains production information about each part used to make a prodcut.
a. bill of materials
b. specification sheet
c. location dimension
d. engineering drawing
I'm not 100% sure about this question. I know for sure it's not C. I think it is A. Does anyone know the correct answer?
- Technology - y912f, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 12:05pm
'bill of materials=is a list of the materials needed to make one complete product. most bills of material ocntains the folowing information ofr each part on the product:
-a part number
-a descriptive name for the part
-the number or quantity of parts needed to manufacture one product
-The size of the part
-the material out of which the part is to be made
The important properties that a material must posess for a specific application are communicated by SPECIFIATION SHEETS.
ENGINEERING DRAWINGS communicate basic information needed to construct the product or structure.
- Technology - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 12:10pm
When my son and son-in-law go hunting for a new computer, cell phone, printer, or whatever, they always spend a lot of time reading the "specs" -- what do you think that abbreviation refers to?
- Technology - y912f, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 12:25pm
i'm sorry, i don't get what you're saying
- Technology - y912f, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 12:26pm
- Technology - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 1:12pm
- Technology - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 1:34pm
Notice the use of "specs" in the title and article here:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Technology - is there anything i should add to my answer: 1. List the four major...
- Social Studies - Here is the question .. How did the Enlightenment contribute to...
- English - 1. Make sure you go to bed early. 2. Make sure you play ping-pong with...
- Science - Associate each item in the table with at least one field of science ...
- please help me with my engineer project - I am working on an Engineer project ...
- Penn Foster - Would you please help me with these two questions on which i am ...
- Math - The objective of statistics is best described as: A) To make inferences ...
- Early Child Ed. - Can you help me with this question? A parent-teacher study ...
- government - the purpose of deciding important bills by a committee of the whole...
- Managerial Economics - I'm not sure I have the formulas correct for this problem...